Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's a ........

We went to the doctor last week for an appointment with my doctor and a second attempt to find out the sex of the baby. Again, we tried the ultrasound twice- moving in between each one- because the baby wasn't moving around.  The baby was on it's stomach and side again and I needed to flip it somehow... so I was to lay on my side, walk around, drink some water, etc.  I went to see my OB doctor and just ask some questions and he made sure everything was fine with me.  Then we went back to the ultrasound room one more time. And we FINALLY found out that we are having a GIRL! We are soooo excited!!

Her head & hand

Her name will be Olivia Kay Hite.  My mother's maiden name is Oliver, which my sister has claimed if she has a child, so I decided to change it to Olivia for a girl. Kay is for my twin sister and Jason's grandmother- they both have the middle name Kay/Kaye.  We are very excited and can't wait to meet our baby girl.  She will be so loved by so many people!  xo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations mija! Thank HEAVEN for LITTLE GIRLS! We are so excited about Olivia's name and pray for a continued healthy pregnancy. You are amazingly beautiful as a mother with child! Read to her, or have Jason read to her! God bless and be with all three of you.
    Love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete