Wednesday, September 7, 2011

For kicks & giggles

There are a number of ways to "predict" the sex of a baby and you can look online and take a number of quizzes.  So that is what I did... just for fun!  I tried out a number of different things to see what old wives tales say the Mr & I should be expecting. Here are my results:

Parents.com quiz- BOY

Chinese Fortune Calendar- BOY

Babygenderprediction.com- GIRL

Heart Rate Test- BOY

My Daily Moment quiz- BOY

Ring Test- BOY


There have been a number of people who tell me I'm having a boy because of the way I'm carrying.  One of the ultrasound techs from previous visits suggested a boy because of the heart rate.  Most of my good friends think it is a girl. I have had dreams about having a baby girl.  I have not had a definite feeling about one gender over the other like some people do. We really do not know what we are having at this point in time.  It could go either way.  The Mr has 3 brothers and a sister. I have 3 sisters. Our parents were in families that are pretty even- boys vs. girls.  (2 girls & a boy or 2 boys & a girl).  I think that is part of the suspense of it all... because we really don't know either way. In all honesty though, we seriously don't know and our little baby tricked us.  I guess from our scheming backgrounds some people think we are lying.. but we seriously aren't.  I wish I was playing a trick and basking in the new information of what we are having- girl or boy- but no... we are still waiting.  Will the old wives tales and predictions be correct? There is a common theme of a boy...  so we will have to wait and see! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment