Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Friday September 9th was Jason's birthday.  As requested by the Mr., we had a quiet evening at home to celebrate.  We made pastellios (which is like a meat filled turnover or an empanada) and I was given the task of baking a pie.  I love baking but for some reason I was skeptical that I could make a pie- even if there were only 5 ingredients.  Thankfully it was delicious! Birthday treat was warm apple pie & vanilla ice cream. YUM!

the Mr. with his birthday apple pie

Happy, Happy Birthday to my sweet husband.  We have been able to celebrate quite a few birthdays together and I'm very thankful for that. Here are just a few words to describe how I feel about you!
Hardworking. Devoted. Hilarious. Witty. Handsome. Godly. Courageous. Amazing. Intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment