Saturday, June 2, 2012

Water Baby

Today Miss O is 4 months old (which is ridiculous and crazy!).  We had a very eventful day for our little family.  We spent the morning at the farmers market, the afternoon at a graduation party & then a reunion dinner for my old churches anniversary ( a church my sisters and I grew up in).  Miss O was a trooper through it all.  The graduation party was so fun & we had the chance to get Miss O in the pool for the first time.  I believe she is a natural water baby.  I have always been a water baby myself- on a swim team, at the beach, at the pool.  We spent summers at a community pool or in Puerto Rico with my grandparents going to the beach everyday so it is kind of important that Olivia love water (pools and beaches) like I do.  Plus, she has a few bathing suits she needs to get in. I have to add that the Mr was SO concerned with the thought of his baby daughter in a large body of water that has chlorine. He spent 30 minutes researching online different things that could happen to babies and pools. While we were in the pool, he spent time checking the temperature of the water and watching to make sure she was enjoying herself.  Here are some fun pictures we captured today of her first time in a pool.
testing out the water


the Mr checking the duck thermometer


sunblock: check
shaded part of the pool: check
big brim hat: check


taking it all in

she enjoyed the pool time

water baby

Family shot

good shot to see some of her baby rolls.... they are everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment