Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer lovin'

So far our SC summer has been very lovely.  I know July & August are always our hotter months but these past June days have been delightful.  Highs in the 80's with some rain every now and then.  I love that I am able to wear jeans all day without dying from the heat. Sometimes it worries me that I am under-dressing or over-dressing Miss O.  If all else fails- I minimally dress her and throw on a blanket.  Another way that makes it difficult for me to tell if she is too hot or too cold are her little tootsies (feet).  She can have cold feet but they are so sweaty.. of course when they are hot they are sweaty too.  Her feet just always sweat.

Our first father's day was great- laid back & relaxing like the Mr. would want.  Miss O and I woke up nice and early to surprise him with a hose (a garden hose for his rain barrel) and some cards.  We went to church, had lunch with Hils, Jeremy & Kiera and then went to a pool party at some friend's house! Miss O loves the pool.  She was kicking and splashing.  We really need to get her one of those floats but she isn't able to sit up on her own yet so I feel more comfortable just holding on to her. We had a fabulous time and Miss O looked darling in her swim gear.  xo

Miss O + Tio Jeremy bonding

look at all that hair coming in. exciting stuff.

Miss O + Titi Hilary

playing on Father's Day

Toy #1

Toy # 2

Toy # 3


Food coma. Father's Day

heading to a pool party

she loves her shades.

hanging with Jessie

Miss O & Yaya

sweet baby cakes

Love!!

Like mother, like daughter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the photos. It looks like she brings smiles to everyone who gets to see her and be with her. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete