Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More Adventures

A lot has been going on with our little family lately.  We have had a great many adventures with Miss O.  Last week we enrolled Miss O in daycare.  When I was pregnant, the waiting list for our church daycare was 20+ people for the baby's room.  So we didn't put our names on it because we thought it would be a long shot.  At Wednesday night service last week, Maxine (aka- baby whisperer) told me there was ONE spot open in the baby room.  So we filled out paperwork and got her in!  We went ahead and put her in so that when I do get a job we won't be shuffling around trying to find a place for her so I can start working as soon as possible (once I get hired somewhere!). It will also give me some time to focus on cleaning the house and applying for jobs without feeling like I'm neglecting her.  The ladies at the daycare seem to love her and have told me several times she will be spoiled rotten.  That makes my heart happy- it helps to drop her off when people dote on her the second we walk in.  Last weekend we took a trip to Greensboro to visit Grandma Joanie, Grandpa Jeff & Uncle Kevin. We went to visit for Kevin's confirmation at church. It was great to spend time with them. Trips away seem to get a little more difficult because Miss O does not like to be in her carseat. But that is the only downside of traveling... if she falls asleep in the car she won't be as uncomfortable. This week is my official graduation from USC and I could not be more excited! Miss O will be attending the ceremony so hopefully she will eat and snuggle with daddy until she falls asleep. Nothing worse than a screaming baby at a group function. We'll see how that goes!

Really getting the hang of tummy time.

Headin' out with Grandma & Grandpa!

love her little face.
notice my coffee cup in the background... don't fret! it was empty..

things can get crazy after bathtime! she uses 2 towels for extra warmth!

laughing at Grandpa Jeff

church lunch for the big kids. yummy formula for Miss O
[Mr, Grandma Joanie & Miss O]

daddy's girl

more snuggling with daddy
He can never kiss her enough!

bathtime fun with my little water baby. 

bath time is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment