Monday, May 21, 2012

A Birthday Treat

In one week Hils & I will be celebrating another birthday.  A bittersweet blessing.  I love having birthday celebrations because of all the fun that comes along with them.  However, I don't like getting older and all the fun that comes with it... wrinkles, age spots, tendinitis, etc. So this year Hils and I decided not to give each other gifts but she did take family photos for us.  She is a fabulous photographer and I admire her skills.  I have to take over 100 photos to get about 5 good ones and Hils can just take a few shots and it's like gold! Here are some shots she took of us yesterday.  Thanks again to my darling sister!  Enjoy! xo

The Mr adores his daughter

Love kisses! We can't kiss her enough!

she is not quite sitting up on her own yet

nibbling on her hand

This is where she likes to hang.. always looking around at what's going on

1 comment: