Monday, October 24, 2011

2001: The Beginning of Something Great

October 24, 2001 changed my life forever. Today marks 10 years with the Mr.
Ten years of ups, downs, great times & bad times. We have been through so much in these last 10 years and we are definitely not the same people we were when I gave him a thumbs up in the cafeteria (meaning YES I would date him). I wish I could describe how much I absolutely love and adore my husband.. but there aren't enough words....

Here are some pictures from the last 10 years.... words by JJ Heller- Until You Came Along.



I tried to live this life on my own. But emptiness was beating down the door.
Yeah, it rose up like a flood until my dying days were done...They are no more.
Nothing makes sense without you. It's like waking up in the dark.
I didn't have a song, until you came along.
Falling in love with you was easy. You were always meant to have my heart.
I was broken all to pieces. You were there to be the missing part.
Nothing makes sense without you. It's like waking up in the dark
I didn't have a song, until you came...
And I never want to go back to the way things were before.
You saved me and you made me yours.

Now nothing makes sense without you. It's like waking up in the dark
I didn't have a song, until you came along.

 
 
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
-Romans 12:10

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
- Romans 15:7

 
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
- Galatians 6:2

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
-1 Thessalonians 5:11

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- Ephesians 4:32


 


















No comments:

Post a Comment