Thursday, October 11, 2012

walk. walk.

We bought Miss O this walker from Target last week.  Originally when she used it she would stand up and push forward so it would roll up really fast and she would come crashing down.  So we have started holding the front of it a little... just kind of guiding it so it doesn't go so fast.   She is doing well with her walking.  A lot of people are always shocked to see her standing or find out that she is very close to walking.  They tell me constantly how with baby #2 I won't rush these things and I will encourage them to stay down (like a baby longer).  I don't know if that will be the case.  But I do know I only encouraged Miss O to do something she clearly wanted.  If you have ever met this girl you know she is a wiggle worm to the max; she does not take long to figure things out if SHE wants to do it.  When she is doing what the big kids are doing she is in heaven.  I will say that with the news of her moving to the baby room  {the move will happen officially next week} that I was very sad with how much she has changed and growing up... not that she did those things but that she isn't a baby, baby anymore.  I'm sure other parents can understand how bittersweet this sadness is.  But I do have a sweet friend who reminded me that this is just the beginning of her moving up & on stages and it will continue for the rest of her life... it is something I will have to get used to.  We are thankful that she IS able to do all the things she is doing... we definitely don't take that for granted. Here is a video of her using her walker. {please note- there is music being played... if you are wondering what the noise is.  we were listening to the Disney pandora station}
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment