Tuesday, October 2, 2012

8 Glorious Months

Every month that passes is still like a surprise. I don't know how to explain it... Our little button is probably the best part of my life (and I can definitely her daddy's too!).  We are SO excited about these next few months with the holidays.  They will be so much more special with Miss O here.  We have her Halloween costume- CAN'T WAIT  for her to trick or treat (aka- dress up & look darling). And then Christmas, New Years & Three Kings... I just can't wait!!!  I have done terrible with keeping up with this blog... I will try to do better.  I snap pictures like a maniac but I just don't update them on the blog.  Eight months has passed with this sweet girl in our lives.  Hard to believe but we've LOVED every minute of it.  We are already planning her first birthday party (and by we, I mean me!)  I just get really excited thinking about it. Here are some pictures... enjoy! xo


This girl is very silly... here she is playing with her toy- making noises and blowing on it. 



This is definitely a daddy's girl... but he is equally wrapped around her little finger.


Brushing our teeth... all 2 of them. :)


 playing around with daddy.


Never gets old.  We never know how we will find her. 


Mornin'! 


Playing with Poppy.



Lunch date with a baby friend. 



Penguins are semi-entertaining.


She was more interested in people watching. 



Fish everywhere... she LOVED them! 


sharks


my sweet girl & me. I LOVE HER! 


8 Sweet, Sweet Months!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment