Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Busy few days

We have had an exciting and very busy past few days.  Miss O & I went to the mountains to visit one set of grandparents, came home for one day and then headed up to Northern Virginia to visit another set of grandparents for 6 days. Of course during that time I had my camera but did not have any battery life so I have no pictures to show for it.  Other people took pictures but I did not.  Miss O has been excited to be home with her daddy and show him all the new things she learned over the last week.  Rolling over and over and over... she just rolls and rolls. It is crazy how different she is after just one week away from home.  I don't have many pictures to show but I do have some I've taken from before and after our trips. xo


How is it possible our baby is 5 months old?!

Reunited after almost a week... so happy to see her daddy!


play time fun

more play time fun

a new teething blanket from great grandparents in VA

trying to bite the blanket and figure out how to get out of the chair. trying the twist

ate up her dinner in 2.5 seconds. she loves rice cereal.

ready for another spoonful

rolling around on the floor..  nothing could be more fun for this girl

recent obsession is her feet. took long enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment