Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tummy time is fun time!


Miss O is not a huge fan of tummy time.  I am trying to make her feel good about it- actually trying to get in the habit of making negative things into positives.  I know this will prove beneficial when she gets older and has to do things like homework or write papers and we have to encourage her. :) But she is getting very good at lifting her head and her legs because you can tell she just wants to roll over on her back.  When she is on her back she tries SO hard to lift up her head and sit up on her own. I haven't been able to capture it on video but it is quite fun to watch.  She makes a face of determination (very similar to her poo poo face), clenches her arms at her side and lifts as hard as she can... which is not very far right now.  She is also doing it in her carseat... even though she is buckled in she tries hard to lift up. I have a feeling that when she starts crawling and walking she will take off... literally. She just seems like she is trying to get somewhere constantly.  I am so thankful & blessed that I have the chance to stay home with her, for now, and watch her change, grow & learn! I am definitely enjoying it while I can!
just some tummy time

she would rather be on her back.

Big lift!


More tummy time.

How it normally ends up...

Happy on her back, playing with her animal friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment