Thursday, August 16, 2012

insert caption here.

Most of the pictures I snap of Miss O are happy, with the occasional lazy eye.  However, this picture was taken during dinner time.  Please note- we had to feed her in her bouncy chair because her high chair cover was being washed from extreme messiness that was dinner the previous night.  Anyway... this picture is hilarious to me.  This is just so completely random that I was tickled by it.  I feel like there could be a number of captions to go along with this photo... so it is up to your interpretation.  I can see something like "I asked for bananas, not avocado!" or something like that... but it will probably speak something different to you. I just can't resist sharing it. xo


1 comment:

  1. "I SAID NO PICTURES!!!" lol
    Oh em gee! She is stinkin hilarious!
    "You come to me on the day of my daughter's wedding..." lol
    I love this kid. <3<3

    ReplyDelete