Wednesday, August 8, 2012

a little update

Things have been really busy with us. Lately I have not charged the camera or video camera so our only source for photos is the phone. Thank goodness we have that.  These are pictures I have snapped over the last week on my phone. We took Miss O for her doctor's appointment [6 month shots] on Monday.  She is a big 16lbs 9oz!  She has officially doubled her birth weight.  We have given her peas, apples and sweet potatoes... she liked the peas and apples.  We have some baby food still to try- obviously.  In the cabinet we have winter squash, carrots, peas, apples, bananas & pears.  So we will be seeing lots of colors coming out, if you catch my drift! xo 



She sleeps like she wants... and we just never know what we will find. I had to laugh and grab my camera when I walked in and saw her like this.

Practicing sitting like a big girl.  She's getting the hang of it.


Getting ready for her yummy dinner. 




After a long day, it is great to be reunited with her daddy. 


Early morning... again with the surprises. She has figured out how to take her arm out of the sleeve and pull it out of the pajamas! 


Finally old enough to play with her fun center! She loves it! 


Watching the Olympics with me. She really gets into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment