Monday, March 19, 2012

The Great Debate!

I know it's difficult to REALLY tell who a baby looks like when they are young (especially first born) but it's always fun to try and compare with your old baby pictures.  Since Miss O was born people have told us she looks like me and people have said she looks like Jason.  Some people said she's me from her nose up and Jason from her lips down..? I don't know. I think there are definitely times where she takes after me in the face and definitely times where she takes after Jason.  Just to show you.. I have a baby picture of Jason and a baby picture of me.  I think everyday is different with this girl.  It will really be fun to see her as she changes over time.  It also makes me wonder about our next baby and who he/she will take after. (This doesn't mean it's happening right way... it just gets me thinking about it!)


Jason (AKA- Daddy)
 

Valerie (AKA- Mommy)


Miss Olivia 5 weeks old

Miss Olivia 5 weeks old

Miss Olivia 1 day old



Who does she take after?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment