Friday, March 9, 2012

5 Weeks of Fun

Yesterday my sweet girl turned 5 weeks old. Still hard to believe how fast time flies with her.  She is getting bigger every day.  She is learning and doing new and different things every week! This week the biggest differences have been using her hands, more alert and attentive to her environment, more noises and more moving! Each day is such a blessing.  I have to get back to my internship at CC so I can finish school and graduate in May.  It will definitely be hard to leave you all day until my days are completed and I graduate May 4th!!

I put you down one way and come back to find you out of your blanket & turned another direction.  

You constantly wiggle out of your blankets... even when swaddled tight!

We have tried several headrests for your car seat- many too small, some too big.
You just grew overnight!

(sorry for the blurry picture!)  This is just to show you using your hand.
You have punched yourself in the face twice & poked yourself in the eye, sweetness!
We are getting the hang of these things though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment