Sunday, February 3, 2013

One Year

Where has the time gone?! Our sweet Miss O is one. ONE! I spent lots of time remembering the last year this past week.... Remember how awful my pregnancy was but how amazing the end result has been. I cried a lot. I have loved every minute of watching this girl grow up this last year. I haven't been the best at updating the blog but I want to make sure I document somewhere things I remember about this last year. We spent a weekend away from our sweet baby for the first time in May... A weekend with grandma and grandpa. We went to the beach 2 times. Once with family and once with friends. We traveled to Panama City Beach to visit with her great grandparents and family there. We traveled up to the mountains a few times... Had quite an adventure during our last trip (noravirus for everyone!). We saw our cousin Chelsea graduate from college.. So proud. Spent the rest of the time walking the track at the ASU Auditorium... But we definitely watched her walk across the stage. I started a new job and have worked 6 months and have had a sick baby almost every month at my job. Olivia was moved to the 1 year old room at daycare when she was 8 months old because she was "ready" and ready to get away from boring babies. We went to see Brave in the movie theater... She watched it while I held her tight. Didn't realize what the story was about... Mothers and daughters. Olivia is walking everywhere and getting into everything. The Mr was in a car accident and totaled his car. The end result was a new family car for us... We are a Subaru family now. Olivia has a fascination with birds which led us to purchase a bird feeder (which Sophie kitty doesn't like... All the taunting from birds through the glass doors). Miss O is a dancing queen and piano princess. Thanksgiving and the 4th of July were spent in Virginia. Christmas in North Carolina. Three Kings in South Carolina. Remembering this past year is exhausting. We do travel a lot. I want Miss O to have relationships-deep relationships- with family. We are far away but still close enough to drive. Miss O has 6 grandparents that we try to visit often. When I was growing up my grandparents were at extremes from us... Wisconsin and puerto Rico. So I just want her to KNOW them all. Anyway... That is a lot more than I planned on writing. Xoxo

























No comments:

Post a Comment