Monday, November 12, 2012

adventures continue

It is so difficult for me to update like I should.  On top of working, we have to take care of our big girl, take care of ourselves, our house, our cat.... there just is not enough energy for everything!  But I try to snap pictures as much as I can.  I have a wonderful new camera that makes picture taking a lot more fun. Our little punkin is just so smart.  Sometimes I forget she is only 9 months old and I expect her to walk, talk, sing... I know it will come with time.  We have been so blessed by this sweet girl.  At times she can be frustrating but I never take that for granted.  She dislikes her car seat so much that she gets straight like a board and doesn't want to sit down- that is very frustrating.  But I try not to get worked up about it.  Sometimes I miss the days of a baby that doesn't move around but I am grateful to have a baby that is mobile.  One thing for sure- I am SOOOO excited about her first Christmas! We are taking Christmas pictures this weekend! Can't wait!!

morning mohawk

she used to fit in this boppy... now she is a big girl. 

baby jeggings are my love. 

polka dot princess eating her bow

so lucky to see this face in person EVERY day! 

soft apples- no bueno.
it's like she is saying "what IS this?"  

worried she has to eat more of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment