Saturday, September 1, 2012

A spoon full of sugar

Our time with Miss O is so special to us but it just seems like we never get enough of it! Every now and then I have those moments where I want to freeze time and just stay in the moment.  I try to capture as many moments as I can with my camera- either real camera or on my phone.  We treasure each moment and each memory we make as a family or individually with Miss O.  Last weekend I was away at my sisters wedding- minus a husband and a baby.  It was fun to be with family but I desperately wanted them to be with me. It is just crazy to think she will be 7 months old tomorrow and she has changed and grown so much! She is a standing maniac... literally.  She will crawl over to any object just so she can pull herself up.  I have a ton of pictures to put up for you to look at.  I know it's just because I am her mother... but I am obsessed with her and just amazed at how amazing she is.  God has blessed us tremendously.  We wish we could be closer to more family so more people could enjoy her and watch her grow in person.  But this is just one way I can keep everyone updated on her frequent changes. xo

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" - Matthew 6: 21 

a sweet little face

having lots of fun in her exercauser

excited about the next day... Gamecock football kick-off!! 

USC GOOOO COCKS! [thanks to Regina for the tutu!]

don't just stand there... pick me up! 

shopping with mommy at Target

rocking mommy's tshirt scarf... need a baby one! 

standing

standing, again. 

please say "da-da"  
she has said DA but not da-da. 

more standing.. different day. 

she will be driving before we know it. 

baby line up

it's game day!! Her onesie {compliments of Regina} says
"Baby Gamecock" on the front and  "Miss Olivia" on the back! So cute! 

again.. more standing, different day. I actually moved the toy basket so she wouldn't try and get
to the tv.   She wants to touch the screen like she does for the iPad.

love this face

happy baby is the morning {after a morning bottle of course!}

playing around- crawling all over the living room.

putting EVERYTHING she can in her mouth.
we definitely had a reality check when she put something in her mouth so quick and
started choking!! :( 

Standing & holding onto her daddy's leg. 

1 comment: