Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

This year is going to be full of so many great adventures. 
2007 was the year of getting my bachelors degree and a husband.
2012 is the year I get my masters degree and our first child.

I hope this year is filled with so many blessings and so many amazing memories for everyone.

I do have an update about the baby.  We are at 34 weeks now and at our most recent appointment my blood pressure jumped pretty high (for me) and the babies heart rate was much higher than it has been. My doctor ordered me to rest- put my feet up, drink plenty of water and stop stressing!  I am also now going back to the office for a weekly check up.  My doctor advised me if the blood pressure doesn't go down Miss Olivia will be here earlier than planned. So we are going to play it by ear for now.  Hopefully nothing will interfere with my sisters wedding in 19 sweet days! xo

1 comment:

  1. That babies health is way more important!!! I'll make sure you stay stress free :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete